HEXEL s.r.l.u. as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the effects of EU Reg. 2016/679 hereafter referred to as ‘GDPR’, hereby informs you that the aforementioned law provides for the protection of data subjects regarding the processing of data personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations laid down therein.
Purposes of treatment
In particular, your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of obligations related to legislative or contractual obligations:
– Obligations required by law in the field of taxation and accounting
– Customer management
– Customer billing history.
– Assistance before and after sales
The processing of functional data for the fulfillment of these obligations is necessary for a proper management of the relationship and their conferment is mandatory to implement the purposes indicated above. The Data Controller also states that any non-communication, or incorrect communication, of one of the mandatory information, may cause the Data Controller’s inability to guarantee the adequacy of the processing itself. Your personal data may also, with your consent, be used for the following purposes:
– Remote support. This access can take place on PCs manned and on the systems supplied by HEXEL s.r.l.u. , through tools that require explicit consent from time to time and after entering the appropriate passwords.
– For unattended PCs, this access can take place after consent to this information, and if necessary, only after your explicit request.
The provision of data is optional for you regarding the aforementioned purposes, and your refusal to treatment does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the treatment itself.
Processing methods: your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
– Assignment to third parties exclusively within the scope of the activities carried out by HEXEL s.r.l.u. , for legislative or contractual obligations and for processing.
– Processing can be done by electronic calculators.
– The treatment can be manual by means of paper archives
Each treatment is carried out in compliance with the methods set out in articles. 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures.
– Your data will be communicated exclusively to competent and duly appointed persons for the performance of the services necessary for the correct management of the relationship, with a guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party.
– Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Owner and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
· Marketing office
· Administration Office
· Parcel office
· Technical assistance
– Your data may be communicated to third parties duly appointed Data Processors, in particular to:
· Manufacturers of products distributed by HEXEL s.r.l.u.
· Logistic companies in the field of public and / or private subjects for whom the communication of data is mandatory or necessary in compliance with legal obligations or is in any case functional to the administration of the relationship
· Consultants and freelancers, also in associated form
· Banks and credit institutions
– Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way except for the points mentioned above.
– We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
· Established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed for the execution and completion of the contractual purposes.
– the Data Controller, according to the Law, is HEXEL s.r.l.u. (Via del lavoro 41 / B, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: + 39 324 90 15 265; VAT: 03433450248) in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
– You have the right to obtain from the holder the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, correction, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general can exercise all the rights provided for by the articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
Rights of the interested party:
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) of the origin of personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves an employment that is clearly disproportionate to the protected right;
d) data portability.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
Cookies are used on our website and in our e-mails to offer users a service a better experience. This document describes the categories of cookies that we use and share with our partners, their purpose and how to change their preferences.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files stored by the browser on your computer’s hard drive. Whenever a user returns to visit our website, the browser sends us these cookies in order to allow us to offer a personalized experience, which reflects your preferences and facilitates access to our services.
What cookies do we use?
The cookies we use allow us to recognize users who return to visit the site and their data, in order to avoid them having to enter more times the same information. Furthermore, they allow us to analyze the traffic patterns of users who visit our website in order to improve usability.
It is possible that technical cookies are used to allow users to use the services requested through our website. Without these cookies, it would not be possible to provide the required services.
For example, technical cookies can be used for:
- Allow users to access secure areas of our website without having to log in continuously
- Remember any actions performed by the user (for example, completing a form) when returning to the previous page of a session
- Allow the server to transmit the correct information requested based on the current session
Analytical cookies could be used to obtain information on the use of the website, advertisements and e-mails and to notify us of any errors. Moreover, these cookies allow to obtain detailed technical information, such as the last page visited, the number of pages visited, if an e-mail has been opened, which parts of the website or e-mails are clicked by users and the time elapsed between clicks. This information may be associated with user details such as IP address, domain or browser; however, they are analyzed together with information other people so as not to identify a particular user with respect to the other.
For example, these cookies may be used on our website for:
- Analyze and improve the performance and design of our website, advertisements and e-mails
- Quantify the response to our advertising and improve its effectiveness
- Calculate the errors that occur on our website to improve the service and handle any complaints
For the analysis we also use the Google Analytics service perci & ograve; some of these cookies are managed by third parties (specifically by Google).
For more information see the “Third-party cookies” section, below.
These cookies are not essential, but allow you to take advantage of several useful features on our website.
For example, they could be used on our website for:
- Remembering the preferences selected by the user during previous visits, such as country / language, interests and website submission (layout, font size, colors and so on). In this way, the user will not have to re-enter this information
- Determine if a service has already been proposed to the user
- Provide information that enables the operation of optional services
Targeting or promotional cookies
These cookies can be used on our website to publish customized advertising ads based on the user’s interests. Targeting or promotional cookies allow us to obtain detailed information on the navigation of our website by users (for example, the products or services most viewed by a particular person). Furthermore, they allow us to recognize a user who returns to visit our website and / or a site that is part of the network of one of our promotional partners.
By doing this:
- Our promotional partners can offer users of websites that are part of their network advertisements on products and services already displayed
- You can limit the number of times a given ad is shown to a user and calculate the effectiveness of an advertising campaign
- These cookies can be stored and used by us and / or our promotional partners.
When a user uses our website, some cookies that are not controlled by us may be stored. This happens, for example, if the user visits a page that contains content from a third-party website. As a result, you will receive cookies from these third-party services. Cookies do not contain personal information, unless the user has logged in to the account.
For example, third-party cookies may originate from:
- YouTube, Facebook or other social networks
- Trusted operators
How to change cookie settings
Most browsers allow you to delete cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies or receive a warning first that a cookie is stored.
What happens if cookies are disabled?
If the user blocks or deletes a cookie, it may not be possible to restore the specified preferences or custom settings previously and our ability to customize the user experience will be limited.